Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Albwardy Damen is committed to protecting the health and safety of its employees and the environment in which we operate. Respecting each other and the world we live in is instrumental to the way we do business. We work to ensure that all we do is environmentally, economically and socially sustainable.
This will be achieved by using a Health, Safety and Environment system that is designed to:
• assign clear roles and responsibilities for HSE;
• comply with all applicable laws and other requirements, to which we subscribe;
• provide resources, actively communicate and seek participation of all members of our workforce, sib-contractors and clients in safeguarding health, safety and environment in which we operate;
• systematic identification of hazard, manage risks and prevention of environmental pollution as far as is reasonably practicable;
• set objectives and achievable targets, which promote continual improvement in performance;
• identify potential emergency situations and be ready to respond and manage effectively;
• monitor HSE performance, amending systems where necessary, to ensure continual improvement;
• endeavor to ensure that sub-contractors we engage have systems in place for management of health, safety and environmental risk that closely correspond to our own.
This policy is applicable to all Albwardy Damen activities.